Rules implementations that vary by rule set:
|Bombardment casualties fire back|
|Subs are always preemptive||Otherwise destroyers negate the surprise attack.|
|Air always hits subs||Destroyers allow planes to hit subs.|
|Transports must be taken last||If possible.|
|Aircraft Carriers take 2 hits|
- Bombers as defenders are ignored in sea battles.
- Destroyers in amphibious assaults are considered to have Combined Bombardment tech.
- Mech infantry also get a bonus with artillery 1:1 (from 1940 FAQ).
- 50 edition rules heavy bombers select the highest of 2 dice rolls (from 50th Anniversary FAQ).
- Must Take Territory option is ignored for sea battles.
- 1940s Anti-Air Gun units are ignored on the attacking side.
Order of Loss-
- You may enter a string of characters as OOL.
- Each unit has a hilighted letter that can be used.
- If you do not enter an OOL, the default OOL will be used.
- If you get an error like "OOL string is missing 'A'", it means that you have added units but you need to specify them in the OOL string as well.